Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly feature at The Broke and the Bookish featuring her love of all things lists! Since I am a list fanatic myself I figured it was time I joined in the madness ;) Yep, I'm being a follower, sue me!
This weeks topic is Top 10 New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2012.
TOP 10 NEW-TO-ME AUTHORS OF 2012
- Veronica Roth - yes, I finally gave in to Divergent madness this year
- Tahereh Mafi - Shatter Me - Adam, Unravel Me-Warner, SO CONFUSED!
- Olivia Cunning - Thanks to Andrea and Autumn, I have devoured every one of her books this year. These erotic sexy rock stars have made my year more happy ;)
- Suzanne Young - LOVED Need So Beautiful series! Can't wait for The Program!
- Jessi Kirby - In Honor will probably be making my favorites list next week. I still need to read Moonglass. Anyone who has read both, am I going to love it as much or be disappointed?
- Kirsten Hubbard - Wanderlove. This book makes me give a contented sigh just thinking of it. I also still need to read Like Mandarin. Is it amazing?
- Katie McGarry - I CANNOT WAIT FOR DARE YOU TO, but I'm SOOO SCARED!
- John Green - Can you believe I just read my first John Green book this year? I really loved it and I plan to read my second one soon!
- Wendy Higgins - I CAN NOT WAIT FOR SWEET PERIL! Kaidan!
- M. Leighton - I'm still working my way through some of her earlier titles, but I've loved every book I've read by M. Leighton so far. My favorite being The Wild Ones.