Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly feature at The Broke and the Bookish featuring her love of all things lists! Since I am a list fanatic myself I figured it was time I joined in the madness ;) Yep, I'm being a follower, sue me!
This weeks topic is on the Most Frustrating Characters Ever.
CHARACTERS I WANT TO STRANGLE!
2. Anita Blake (Guilty Pleasure, ect) - Sigh...I don't even know why I continue this series...I just love to hate it and hate to love it.
3. Sookie Stackhouse (Dead Until Dark, ect.) - Let's just say it...Sookie can be so very very dense...
4. Zoey Redbird (House of Night) - Really, I just want to list every character that I met in this series before I quit...That would make this list much longer than 10.
5. Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter) - Crazy cat lady seriously got on my nerves! She made the best villain though!
7. Richard (Anita Blake Series, Guilty Pleasures, ect.) - I give the guy credit for have some standards, but his constant whining and having no backbone for the pack, makes him my most hated male in the long long list of Anita males.
8. Merry Gentry (Meredith Gentry, Kiss of Shadows, ect) - Sigh....lets call a fairy....Anita with less guilt.
9. Ivy (Hollows, Dead Witch Walking, ect) - Can we have just a little more self-control Ivy? Why is everything Rachel's fault?
10. Daemon Black (Lux Series, Obsidian, ect) - "You're hot than you're cold, you're yes than you're no". Yes, I know it's better in book two, but can he be more of a sexy asshat in Obsidian?