The Random # Survey is created by Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog.
Here’s how it works, straight from Melissa.
How to participate:1. Pick a number.Keep in mind how many books you have. If you have one bookshelf like me you may want to keep it between 1-10. If you're like Book BFF Angela and have a bunch of bookshelves you may want to pick between a higher range like 1-50.I used Random.org and got the # 8!2. Go to your bookshelf and count that many books until you reach your number. Answer the question with that book.(I counted 8 books in and got Delirium). So I used Delirium to answer question 1.3. Count the same number of books from where you left off and answer the next question.Then I counted 8 more books after Delirium and got The Evolution of Mara Dyer and used that book to answer question 2. You get the idea...
Like Melissa said above, I did go with a larger # to fit my amount of books.
I chose #28
It still didn’t take me through all of my shelves, but that’s ok!
1. What do you think of the cover?
Yuck!! I love Cat/Bones covers, but this one is just cheesy.
2. Write a review in 140 characters or less.
Death, Mayhem, and Hilarity ensues in this fun vampire tale.
3. How or where did you get this book?
$0.25 Library Sale
4. Who’s your favorite character in this book and why?
Paxton’s Grandmother. She’s hilarious and loyal.
5. Recommend this book to a fellow blogger you think would like it.
I don’t know who hasn’t discovered this one yet!
6. How long ago did you read this book?
Before it’s release and again this year.
7. Name a favorite scene from this book (NO SPOILERS).
It’s been SO LONG since I read this, but I’d say when she discovers Michael’s secret.
8. Open to page 87 and pick a random quote to share (NO SPOILERS)
9. How did you hear about or discover this book?
Scouring Wal-Mart shelves for a new read. This was when New Moon first released, so I bought both, read both, then anxiously waited for Eclipse.
10. If you could redesign the cover what would you do?
I have the original cover, so I would change it to the new cover and remove the fire from that.
11. Name your least favorite character in this book and why?
I don’t have a least favorite! I love them all!
12. Fill in the blank. If you like____________ then you should try (Your Book).
If you like ALSO KNOWN AS then you should try HEIST SOCIETY.
13. Name one cool thing about this book (under the dust jacket, map, font, photograph, ect.)
The page numbers and Chapter titles are in a Bubble font!
14. Where is it set and would you ever want to visit that world/place.
I don’t remember the city/state/place this book is set, but I would not want to live with these characters…HELL NO.
15. Who is it dedicated to?
Tag 3 other bloggers to do this post.
Also, feel free to do this even if you aren’t tagged!!